Sunday, September 8, 2013

Whew!!!

What a weekend! I am completely exhausted and will be lucky if I can get  up and move in the morning! Remember I am selling the house and the realtor gave me a list of to-do's... Recap of the weekend:

I had been feeling a little yucky since Monday but Thursday evening/Friday morning I woke up at 2am with a fever and took tylenol and ibuprofen. My throat AGAIN! Woke up an hour later completely drenched in sweat. Ugh! Took a shower and slept a few more hours. Got up, went to work and the meds wore off. I wanted to die. Went to an urgent care since my dr didn't have any appointments available and gave my medical history. I said, "I know, I'm a mess". He said, "More like a beautiful disaster". Awww, cute but I was still hurting! lol He put me on antibiotics, more reflux pills, and ....blood pressure meds. Double ugh! I haven't even hit 35 yet and I'm on blood pressure medication. Both my parents have it so he said it's genetic. It's still low, or on the lower scale of high (?) now so he's hoping I can keep it that way. So I go home and relax a bit....but I can't to long because I have to get a house ready to sell by the following week. I had moved all of Bella's furniture to the bigger room but hadn't done anything with her tornado remnants. I sat down and went through everything and either boxed or threw stuff out. Room cleaned out! Yay!

Saturday morning I woke up still feeling a little yucky but I had things to do! I cleaned house and went to Lowe's. I needed: baseboards for 2 rooms, 2 more gallons of paint, sheetrock, tape and float material, and siding. Went home and got started painting more of the trim inside. I am touching up the entire house, who's dumb idea was this?! By 6pm I gave up. I was beyond exhausted. Couldn't fall right to sleep but once I did, I was out until 6 Sunday morning.

What a glorious morning this morning was. The birds were singing, the sky was blue, there was a slight breeze in the air and I was feeling great! I love antibiotics!! :) I got up, put some painting clothes on and headed outside. The garage door was calling my name... and that was easy so I went onto the trim around the garage...not bad, why don't I do the shutters and trim AND paint the siding that they are going to replace since it's not even noon.  Ok now it's 1:00 and I'm feeling a bit tired but I must truck on!! I came inside for a small lunch and headed upstairs to repaint Bella's old room and that's where we start going downhill. It takes me a few hours to paint her room because I kept stopping. I was just crazy tired but if I stopped to long I wouldn't get to the other room. So I finally complete her room and head to the other LARGER room. The LARGER ROOM that has a Kelly green and navy 2 1/2 foot stripe across the top that I have to cover with a light gray neutral color. I hear the JAWS anthem as I walk in. I get most of the room. I made myself stop at 9:45 pm. Oh yes, this girl worked MANUAL labor for more than 12 hours straight. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! Oh my word, I admire people that do this for a living. Painting is hard work! I am NOT a manual labor kind of girl. There I said it! I am not ashamed! I will partake in some activities but today was rough. My body hurts!

I do have a few pictures but I am too tired to put them on now. lol I will put them on tomorrow.

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope y'all had a great weekend! G'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment