Monday, July 22, 2013

The Infamous First Blog Post

The pressure to write the first blog. Here it goes.... I'm a newly single mom of a fabulous 8 year old Princess, Isabella. By day I work as an accountant and in the evenings I play Supermom/Business Entrepreneur!

I love to try anything once...new recipes, restaurants, messy kids projects (ahhh!), and anything fun and out of the ordinary. I am far from the best cook and would have someone do all the everyday cooking, if possible, but in the meantime I enjoy experimenting with any recipe I come across and see if it passes the 8 yr old test (90% of it doesn't-I like too many veggies, she-not so much).  I do LOVE getting together with friends, entertaining, and making anything tapas. My family calls me Martha Stewart but hey, who doesn't love a gorgeous spread! (I secretly love Martha Stewart, don't judge!)

I am thrilled to share all of the exciting details of my everyday life. Maybe someone can find some uplifting advice, or a great outfit idea, or just laugh at the mundaneness of MY everyday! :)

Family, Fun, and Fashion...

I chose the title because that, in a nutshell, is me! Nothing gives me more happiness (and stress) then spending time with family - this is supposed to be somewhat of a diary, I'm being honest :), I love to have fun in EVERYTHING I do, and I LOVE fashion!!  ...Oh if I had an endless supply of funds.....just thinking about it makes my heart twitterpate! BUT I don't, so you'll also get a glimpse of my very savvy shopping. You know the saying, Wine Taste, Beer Budget - yup, that's me.

Ok so a bit about myself - you'll have to come back for more.

And I leave you with one of my favorite quotes (who doesn't love Audrey Hepburn)

No comments:

Post a Comment