Thursday, September 26, 2013

Don't start packing your things just yet?

It is finally done! The house is ready and up for sale to buy! I am elated BUT would love to relax after the last 3 weeks and enjoy the nice cute house for a bit so I know you want to pack your things and move in but let a girl a rest! :)

Here's the link to my future old house's website (lol): Your Future Home

The realtor's honey-do list seemed to stretch on forever because I ended up getting sick 2 weekends out of the last 3 and the only time for me to work on anything at home are the weekends because of Bella and all my mommy duties. :( This last weekend was REAL bad (fever and all) and I even missed work. Ugh! If you know me, I always go to work even if I feel horrendous and only miss when Bella's sick. This was BAD (cough medicine with codeine bad). But I feel better, it got done and it's listed! I can not say enough THANK YOU'S to all my friends who helped! I owe y'all a nice big dinner when the house sells!



So now it's a hurry up and wait game. Let me add that I have an absolutely amazing, sweet, and patient realtor, Cheryl Nichols, who is also an Interior Designer/Photographer and staged the house beautifully. When and If you ever decide to sell your house make sure you go with a company that stages!! It's free and it makes such a difference. As you can see in the photos! She came in and used most of my stuff but moved things around and de-cluttered so it looked like a model home. When I got home I didn't want to move! I have already asked her to come in and do her interior design magic on my new place! Woo hoo!!

One more day till Friday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead. You owe all that downtime to yourself, after what I can imagine to be a really stressful time getting all your stuff and materials in place. And it seems you're not done yet. Lots of ways to deal with all that, but taxing as they may be, the good old classic packaging methods, I bet, are still preferable. In any case, hope you make a great sale!

    Clay @ World Packaging Co.

    ReplyDelete