Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Bump in the Road

The Fashion Friday post is a bit late because quite a bit has been going on....

I got home Thursday and someone had broken in and was still in the house. Thankfully the neighbors saw what was going on, came to warn me in my drive way, and said they had called the police. THANK YOU TO THOSE BRAVE TEENAGE GIRLS! I can't imagine how scared they were AND they came across the yard to tell me. The police did catch him. He was 18, drunk, and high and will be going away for awhile. Besides a broken window, a bit of disarray, and a few ruined pieces, there was nothing else done or taken. It could have been so much worse and I could have had Bella with me so thank you God for looking over us.

Well a bump in the road and life goes on... Yesterday I had a vendor show at Bella's summer camp and it went great! Afterwards, my girlfriend, Norma, and I got together and had a little Girls Night In and chatted away about all of our business ventures we have going on. I love how we have such different careers (Norma is a political fundraiser-don't tell but the only politics I know are the signs I see in front of the schools when it's voting season, :p) but we have become great friends from just being moms and positive strong women! We played with Pixlr-o-matic, an app on her phone, on a couple of these pics. Get this app! It was a lot of fun. I have not downloaded any of these cool photo apps yet so beware of the pics now that she's shown me a few... :)

Have a great weekend! Austin's calling my name! :)


Had to add this since I mentioned I couldn't be serious taking pics, lol


Stella & Dot Necklace
Olive and Oak Top/ Banana Republic Pant
Pinnacle Academy Vendor Show


AFTER A LOOOOOONG WEEK! :)

3 comments:

  1. What does not break us will make us stronger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita! I say that all the time :)
      Recently I saw a saying and I thought it was a bit fitting with recent events:

      God only gives you what you can handle. He must think I'm a badass! lol

      Delete