Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Wedding Date!

I received an invitation to my friend, Natalie's wedding in 2 months. An invitation to a wedding....that means I need a date! (That also means I need a very cute dress!) If you don't already know, I am very newly single. So what does a girl that has been single for less then 2 months do for a date to a wedding in two months? I have no earthly idea?! lol I keep thinking of that movie 'The Wedding Date' with Debra Messing where she pays a guy to be her date to her sister's wedding and they fall in love. Big shocker! Maybe that could happen to me since I technically am not dating and have no clue how to go about finding this wedding date. BUT I would need some cash stashed somewhere to pay for this 'said' date and if I had cash stashed I'd much rather spend that money on other things, like a trip to Rome! :) The other issue - the dress. I have to find something cute but can I go Sexy-Cute if I have some new date? Will it be too sexy? or if I go with the teacher look, will it be too boring? Oh the pressure! LOL

Ms. Lisa Longoria & Mr. Smart, Funny, Hot, Sexy Date Graciously Accept!

Now to find the Smart, Funny, Hot, Sexy Date! Hope Mr. Sexy likes Beef!

Wish me luck on my hunt for the 'Wedding Date'! :)



....Ok I will probably take a friend because finding a date that doesn't want a relationship may be a bit difficult! BUT a girl can hope! :)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments: