Friday, August 16, 2013

The Little Black Dress

I have a plethora of little black dresses but this is one of my favorites! It has pockets! :) lol ...But besides that wonderful attribute it has great structure and character and it's going to outlive many of my others because of its timeless appeal. It has an exposed gold zipper down the back and a ruffle detail in the front. It's short but not too tight and the arm length gives it a versatile appeal for day and night! And, of course, I can pair it with heels or flats and both work great!

A friend and I were walking through a shopping center and found a stairway with this great piece of art... yay, photo opportunity! and then we saw the elevator, lol.


We could not find the artist's name or title of the painting?

Fell in love with the pea green stairs! :)

Stella & Dot Earrings


Kate Spade dress, Calvin Klein Flats

Where does this go??? (with my Starbucks!) :)
LOL  - Don't ask!

Happy Friday!!! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment