Monday, August 12, 2013

Better late then never! :)

I have just been beyond busy but in a completely wonderful way! I don't even know where to start...literally! With all the things that have been going wrong (annulment, breakin, etc) there are so many more that are going so well I can't keep up. The boutique website should be up and running soon and I am currently looking into renovating and redecorating a few rooms in the house, ok maybe all, but who's counting! Bella is starting the 3rd grade in 2 weeks and she's excited to get back. I have vendor shows for the next couple of weeks and Amy and I have been busy with invitation orders from Etsy! Whew! I had to take a breathe just writing it all. Oh and did I mention I have been spending lots of time with family and friends in my spare time! What would I do without these amazing people!!!

An overview of the week before:

Wednesday - Shark Cookies for Shark Week! Ok so all I could find was a 100 pack cookie cutter set that had a fish in it so we used that... so the sharks looked a little passive, no big deal, all that mattered was they tasted great! :) Dain, Adison, and Bella wanted to make all the other cookies too!

Thursday - Dinner Date with the beautiful Lauren at Z Tejas! OMG! Their Dragonberry mojitos are amazing and for the life of me I can't remember what the appetizer was but we had 2 orders and it had salmon! I probably can't remember because of that 2nd mojito! lol  ooops :) PS the gorgeous orange scarf I'm wearing...Purchase that HERE.  

Friday - Veronica, Louie, Mateo, and Lina came in from Austin and we hung out and chit chatted. Perfect Friday night!

Saturday - We all ventured out in the heat to the Pearl Brewery and had lunch at La Gloria. Amazing food! The heat, not so much. We did get a few pics with smiles but quickly headed back. The sun was too hot and the kids were ready to jump in the pool.


 


 


.


Looking at fireworks! :) 








Have a great week!



1 comment: