Sunday, August 18, 2013

She Didn't Have Time...

Driving back from a party last night Bella says, "Mommy, we should get a dog", (she asks for a dog at least once a week) but I asked why she thought we should get one this time and she said, "because I don't want you to be lonely when I'm at my daddy's", yikes....either she's getting pretty clever at pulling at heartstrings for this dog or she sees me lonely without her so I explained that I am actually quite busy when she's at her dad's and wasn't lonely at all and showed her pictures of everything I've been doing and explained that if we had a pet it would probably starve with how busy we are....her response, "But can we still get a dog?" lol I need to call her dad to get her a dog!!

But this conversation reminded me of a song by Terri Clark, She Didn't Have Time...How can I be lonely when life is filled with so much to do, in a good way! :)


Have a great Sunday, Bella and I are off to brunch! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment