Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of 3rd Grade!

Isabella started the 3rd grade and I thought surely I'd be a pro at this and not cry but I did. Just a little tear... :) I can't believe how big she is and how much she has grown up in 8 short years. It's these milestones that seem to bring the tear jerking realization that she's not my little baby anymore and she's growing up to be a beautiful, sweet, and smart young lady.

To get her week started we had a relaxing Sunday night. We made Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches with Tomatoe Bisque soup for dinner and I mistakenly let her watch Pride & Prejudice a few weeks ago while I was watching it and she fell in love... we had our dinner and watched it AGAIN last night! :)

This morning she was ready to get back so we walked to her classroom, dropped her things off, and had breakfast at school. She was already socializing before I left.

To everyone who went back to school today... HAVE A FANTASTIC YEAR!
 
And to my precious angel, Keep your chin up and make lots of memories! I LOVE YOU!!

 

 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment