Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The DIVA

I'm certain I've mentioned my precious daughter, Isabella. I probably haven't mentioned that she is an 8 year old DIVA. She has decided in the last year that she wants to be a Fashion Designer and I am all for it! How amazing would that be?! BUT she's 8 and now has a mind and sense of style of her own....I'm not sure I'm ready for this. As a matter of fact, I KNOW I'm not ready for this. I was absolutely over the moon when I found out she was going to be a girl. I knew, without a doubt, that we would have the best mother/daughter experiences and I would get to play dress up with my own little doll. lol I LOVE getting together, hanging out and shopping with my mom so it would be the exact same.... ummm, my mom must have been more tolerable with me at this age because I don't ever remember arguing over what I wanted to wear and/or what she wanted me to wear.

This weekend, we walked into the Gap and Bella said, "Mommy, I think I'm too old for this..". I wanted to cry. She's 8! She's too old for Carter's, not Gap! We were able to find some items there, at Abercrombie Kids, and Zara. She is growing so fast! She is asking to borrow clothes?! That should just not be allowed until she's at least a teenager!

On the plus side, we are enjoying the time we are spending together shopping and laughing at our similar size. She calls me her 'Little Mommy' (that's a whole other story - I had to explain to Bella that Mommy's come in all different sizes. She didn't understand why I was so little, awesome!, lol)

Here are a few pics of her modeling outfits!

Similar tee,Leggings
Tee, Leggings

 

No comments:

Post a Comment