Thursday, August 1, 2013

Chocolate Heaven :)

Don't you hate when you wake up and you think it's one day but it's another....yesterday I woke up and thought it was Thursday! :( So to make it a FUN Wednesday I decided that Bella and I should make some sweets! I wasn't sure what to make until I saw my girlfriend, Amy, post her Banana Pudding trifle on Her Blog! Oh my goodness, it looked delicious but when I got home I didn't have any of the items so we improvised.... I had a box of brownie mix, chocolate pudding, and yummy vanilla whipped cream! This did take awhile because the brownies and pudding had to cool but it was definitely worth it. Meet the Robinson's was on Disney so we had a movie and dessert night! Perfect Wednesday night!

 Just a box of brownie mix & chocolate pudding
 Bella loves to crack the eggs
 I haven't made pudding in years, DELICIOUS!
 Bella layering the trifle
 She's so serious
 All smiles here!
 More layering
 The end product!  
Now to enjoy!
Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment